Canon IJ Network Tool Windows Download – This IJ Network Driver Ver. 2.5.7 / Network Tool Ver. 2.5.7 file is the LAN driver for Canon IJ Network. With this setup, you can print from the Canon IJ Network printer that is connected through a network.
Canon IJ Network Tool Update History
[Ver.2.5.7] – Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS, Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
1. In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be completed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
2. When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup: New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
Memo: If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Canon IJ Network Tool Windows Download
IJ Network Driver Ver. 2.5.7 / Network Tool Ver. 2.5.7 (Windows)
- Last Updated: 23-Oct-2015
- Issue Number: 0200255201
- Filename: ldtl-win-ix7000-2_5_7-en.exe
- File version: 2.5.7
- File language: English
- File size: 1,5MB