Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary Ver.1.0.5 (Windows) Software Download
This IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary is a necessary dictionary file to enable the character recognition function for Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean when Scan Utility is used. When scanning with the OCR button in Scan Utility or creating the text-detectable PDF files,
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
Note: The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary Ver.1.0.5 (Windows)
- Last Updated: 01-Jun-2016
- Issue Number: 0200482310
- Filename: ocrd-win-1_0_5-ea34_2.exe
- File version: 1.0.5
- File language: Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Swedish, SI, SK, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Simplified Chinese
- File size: 31MB